Have you tested positive or know anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19? We’re sure you have a lot of questions in mind with respect to what needs to be done and post testing positive. We’ve included all necessary information in this blog to help you at every step of the way.
This blog will help you understand what you need to carry if you’re getting hospitalized for COVID-19, what are precautions you need to take post testing positive and before hospitalization and how to keep your family members safe, COVID Do’s and Don’ts to ensure you are healthy and safe at all times and other important points that you need to keep in mind regarding COVID-19 Hospitalization.
We have also compiled a list of COVID-19 State-wise helpline numbers and Government websites that you can refer to for any latest updates on COVID-19 for relevant States or Union Territories.
COVID-19 Do’s & Don’ts
- Clean your hands by using an alcohol based sanitizer or soap water
- Cover your mouth and nose while coughing or sneezing with a handkerchief. Dispose the tissue after coughing or sneezing and wash your hands
- Wear a face mask at public places to keep out any viral particles
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 1 meter from others
- Seek immediate medical care if you have fever, cough, or difficulty breathing
- Avoid sharing utensils, water bottles, and personal hygiene items
- Keep your non-essential travel plans to a minimum and avoid public gatherings and events
- Avoid touching your face
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever cough or cold
- Avoid using the public transport as much as possible