Before jumping into what a MediClinic is, it’s important to understand why it’s needed in the first place.
You see, you’re a part of the ‘rat race’ generation, whether you like it or not — better jobs, fierce competition, power, money. The frantic pace usually gets the better of your health as you don’t get the necessary time. Moreover, unhealthy lifestyle and poor nutrition fan the flames of illnesses.
Of course, you can always go see the doctor, but frequent visits might be a hurdle (considering your company’s leave policy and personal errands). This is where MediClinic comes in the picture by offering medical convenience right at your office premises.
Now, What is a MediClinic?
MediClinic is your Occupational Health Centre which not only administers medical services but also improves employee productivity while optimizing the costs of medical care.
For instance, employees can access the information pertaining to such walk-ins which can be accessed directly from the MediBuddy portal or app.
As for the corporate HRs, the MediClinic data management tool helps them draw valuable insights from the data provided via MIS reports, electronic health records and trend analysis for common ailments people suffer from.
Based on the data gathered, ailments can be grouped under various categories and the HR can then decide the type of wellness service that needs to be provided for the company’s employees.
MediClinic also employs the MediClinic Software which allows our personnel to capture valuable data such as walk-in details and medicines prescribed to the patient. Employees can also access the information pertaining to these walk-ins on MediBuddy which can be accessed either from the portal or app.
What are the Additional Services of the MediClinic?
Here’s a breakdown of all the health services available at the MediClinic.
- Primary Care/ First Aid: General physician, paramedic or nursing support, and specialists (Gynaecologist)
- Emergency Care/Medivac: Basic life support by medical staff including Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pharmacy Services/Medicines: OTC medicines, medicines for emergency care, and MediBuddy pharmacy services where you can buy your medicines online, and in a cashless format (if your policy covers it)
- Equipment: Provisions for Automated External Defibrillator (AED) and additional necessary equipment
- Lifestyle Management: Wellness intervention programs and fitness rewards on the Mobiefit app
- Additional Services: Lab Tests where a phlebotomist deployed by Medi Assist facilitates the collection of samples for the tests prescribed by the doctor
Summarizing 6 Capabilities of The MediClinic
Some may say that MediClinic is just the OHC being rebranded. That’s true, but not entirely. You see, MediClinic brings a lot more to the table. Here are 6:
Medical Manpower Management
- Deployment and management of Physicians/Paramedics across locations including recruitment, replacement, roster
- Periodic Training of the medical manpower
- Deployment and Management of Ambulances (BLS/ACLS) across locations
- Stabilisation on-site and evacuation of the employee in case of emergency to the nearest hospital for immediate care
Bio-Medical Waste Management (BMW)
- BMW management across sites as per BMW norms with government-authorised vendors
Inventory of Medicines and Equipment
- Manage inventory of common and emergency medicines at the OHCs
- Manage deployment and calibration of medical equipment, including AED
Technology Infrastructure, Data Management, and Analytics
- Deployment of MediClinic data management application across locations
- MediClinic data management application for clinical data capture and analysis
- Converting analytics into meaningful interventions such as personalized wellness sessions, health weeks, vaccination programs, workplace evaluation and more
Account Management and Administration Structure
- Dedicated Account Management Team
- Local administration structure to manage OHCs
- Periodic review
- Make the services Predictable, Reliable & Transparent
Put your health first, even when at work. At MediClinic, you can book health checks, lab tests, medicines, doctor consultations and more, with just a few clicks.